If you wish to place an advert with us please email Klaudia Kiss at [email protected] or call 02085217956/ 07732000430
Why Advertise in the Tottenham Community Press?
- We are a free and independent monthly newspaper. We give a platform for the local community to write about things that matter to them. All our contributors are volunteers who care strongly about Tottenham.
- We sell advertising to enable us to carry on publishing the newspaper and any profits generated go back to local organisations.
- We have an estimated readership of 30,000. Our stories cover local issues such as community projects, campaigns and local news articles. We are Tottenham’s only independent newspaper.
- 10,000 copies are printed of each issue and are distributed all around Tottenham. They go door-to-door, to community venues (such as cafes, community centres, shops, hairdressers, etc.) and are given out outside stations.
- Advertising with us will enable you to directly engage with the local community and local customers. It provides an easy and time efficient way to market your business and find new customers.
- We have a growing presence on social media.
- Advertising is essential if we are to sustain this local, community-led initiative and continue to provide a platform for local news that is accessible to all people in the community.
- Print advertising has proven benefits: readers engage far more in print advertising than they do in digital. Print adverts have a far longer shelf life than leaflets which tend to be thrown away.
- We offer discounts to local businesses and organisations in an attempt to ensure advertising is affordable for all!
Full page: Width 262.25mm, height 317.5mm
Half page: Width 262.25mm, height 158.75mm
One column: Width 49.1mm
Two columns: Width 102.4mm
Three columns: Width 155.7mm