Tottenham Community Press is a free community newspaper that includes local news, features about community projects and campaigns, comment and opinion on what’s happening locally, interviews and previews of events.
Tottenham Community Press relies on advertising revenue to cover production costs, but all income is reinvested in the continuing success of the paper.
Why advertise in Tottenham Community Press?
- 10,000 copies of each issue are printed and distributed across Tottenham. They go door-to-door, to community venues such as cafes, community centres, libraries and pubs
- We have an estimated readership of 30,000. Our stories cover local issues
- We are Tottenham’s only independent newspaper. Advertising with us will enable you to directly engage with the local community. We provide an easy and time efficient way to market your business and find new customers
- We have a growing presence on social media
- Advertising is essential if we are to sustain this local, community-led initiative and continue to provide a platform for local news that is accessible to all people in the community
- Print advertising has proven benefits: readers engage far more to print advertising than they do to digital. Print adverts have a far longer shelf life than leaflets, which tend to be thrown away.
- We offer discounts to local businesses and organisations in an attempt to ensure advertising is affordable
Full page: Width 262.25mm, height 317.5mm
Half page: Width 262.25mm, height 158.75mm
One column: Width 49.1mm
Two columns: Width 102.4mm
Three columns: Width 155.7mm
Get a quote
To enquire about advertising please contact our Advertising and Sales manager Klaudia:
Call 020 8521 7956/ 07732000430